Tuesday, October 18, 2011

interview time

Sorry I didn't do this last week, but I had my interview with Javier from WDW International Recruiting on Wednesday last week (12/10/11). It went really well. He asked me about scouting, my job at Subway, and just about me in general. Mum said that I said "um" after every time he asked me a question, but who cares anyhow. We then got onto the topic of Role within the World. We spoke about Character Performer, Operations and Merchandising, and what each role entails. Nine short days later I revieved another email from WDWIR offering me a position of Character Performer Cast Member, for the whole year of 4/8/2012 - 2/8/2013. Most people who get only one role are only there for six months, they must love me for my height. Which as I found out 183cm is no where near 6'2". So yeah in about eight months time, I'll be jetting off to America to start this wonderful journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment