Tuesday, January 17, 2012

200 Days to go!

There is now 200 days till I begin my International College Program, which means we're now in the home stretch. Things that the August group are starting to discuss things like flights, and visas and such.

I freaked out last night, my sister, who's going to europe the month before I leave, we were talking about electrical things we're taking over with us. I went to look at adaptors so that I can plug in my shit, none of them convert energy! But thanks to Contiki, they say that we'll only need an adaptor, but things will take a little longer to charge than usual.

I'm also going to be joining a gym, I have a feeling I'm going to have to be somewhat fit to be friends with a character, especially if I get to be friends with Tigger. Or if I become friends with Goofy, I'll fall over lots, because isn't that what he does, he is very clumsy.


We're supposed to be meeting up today, for like the first time ever, (i'm completely free)


so hopefully the girls want to, I'm' not sure if we've even got any other Melbournians in the group, besides  Sofia, Lezly and myself. Hell we may even go to subber's and get cookies and coffee and shiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment