Friday, September 9, 2011

shattered my life

So I went to the recruitment session on Thursday at RMIT, sat through it all, and then when it came time for interviews I couldn't continue because I didn't have the Proof of Student Status form with me from my uni (Griffith). Hopefully someone at Griffith's student admin can fill the other half of the form in for me, or I could possibly get my trainer for the Dip of Management to fill it out... gosh this is so hard to do...

But on a positive note I've learnt that I can take part in next year's 60th Gang Show, because that's at the end of June and the WDWIP starts in August.Looking at flights now it's about $2000 for a one way fare to Orlando from Melbourne, with two stopovers, one in Sydney and the other in L.A. although I might stop at L.A and then go to Disneyland, Universal Hollywood, and all the touristy things there before going to Orlando and checking in.

Whilst we wait for the POSSF here's a video of a cat and a printer...

No comments:

Post a Comment