Friday, September 16, 2011

are you for real?

this is the list of people I have contacted to get this stupid student status form signed and their responses.



  1. OUA - here have one of our request for enrolment form. (Aug 12)
  2. WDW AUNZ Recruiting - as you are a Griffith student, have the dates for the Queensland info sessions. (Sep 8, 3:32 AM)
  3. Griffith's WDWIP coordinator - I can't do that, contact student services. (Sep 8, 9:19 AM)
  4. Student services - Yeah, you need to contact Student Admin. (Sep 8, 9:34 AM)
  5. Student Admin - no reply (Sep 8, 9:47 AM) did I mention that I was going to the interview today?
  6. >Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 5:15 PM - WDW INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM: APPLICATION SUBMITTED
  7. My trainer at work  - sure thing, send me the form, I'll see what I can do. (Sep 11, 8:34 AM)
  8. OUA - It's best that you contact RMIT, seeing how you're doing a subject with them (Sep 16, 1:04 PM)
  9. RMIT - Yes, here you go Cameron, I've scanned and attached the form *happy panda dance* (Sep 16, 2:40 PM)
  10. ME to RMIT - there's no form attached. *sad panda dance* (Sep 16, 3:10 PM / 3:17 PM, depending on if you take the time from when I replied in an email or straight to the discussion...)
  11. ME about RMIT - what's this .tif file? *opens file* oh look it's the form, it's really shit quality though....

1 comment: