Saturday, September 17, 2011

waiting game


YAY I gots the form signed. If you're reading this and thinking of applying for the WDW International Program, I'd probably stop reading here, because all the earlier posts are just nonsense. Although you can read the post below to see how long it too me to get the Proof of Student Status Form signed...


Now all I'm waiting on is my passport to come in the mail, then I can officially send off all my paperwork and take the next step. I'm still not even sure if I'm going to get into the Program or not, but either way, I've been looking for second/third sources of income to help settle in/holiday beforehand, and the cost of flights and a laptop or rather a macbook air. (I can't decide if I want the 11 inch or the 13inch...) but I'm fairly certain that I will need more money. esp with 21st's and weddings coming up...


oi vey.

No comments:

Post a Comment