Tuesday, September 27, 2011

my passport arrived yesterday...

and to avoid awkward conversations with my father, I waited until he had gone to the shower to go and scan in into the computer to attach to the rest of my paperwork and then send it off, I think it got there at about 8am Floridian time, which hopefully means that I will receive an email back later this week. 


Most likely the email will be asking me why I say I'm from Griffith, yet have my PSSF signed by RMIT. It's mainly because Griffith were douches and failed to return my emails, so I asked OUA yet again and they told me to get RMIT to sign it. LOTS of going round in circles. Hopefully Disney will just accept that I am doing subjects from different universities and let me through to the interview stage, where I hope to get a phone interview, I really ceebs working out how to use skype and all.


In other news I started my new job at Caulfied last Saturday. It was a good shift, besides the fact that I rocked up an hour early and wasn't really required to be there for a while. I was supposed to be cleaning the glasses, but I was promoted to actually working the bar after the other person that was supposed be on was a no show. which meant that we only had three people including myself working. It was so hectic, but I guess that's what it's going to be like. my next shift is setting up for the BMW Caulfied Cup, then I am working the cup as a bar attendant, lots of money here I come. 


I am also looking into working the Comedy Festival as a door bitch or something like that. It should be lots of fun, and not much lifting, but by then my back should be better. I'm seeing my osteopath again on Thursday where we will hopefully crack the upper back and the lower will need to be done again.


Until my next exciting WDWIP update..

1 comment:

  1. Must feel good to have finally sent it away! :) And I think the comedy festival work sounds awesome. Always looked like fun. x

    ReplyDelete